|The inside of the Orange Line North Station, from July 23,
1) The platform, with part of the new Canal St station on the left, and the rest of the old station in the background.
2)Closeup of the new section of station, with the future green line further back.
3) A view from the other end of the platform, looking towards the new station entrance.
|Same, from October 25, 1999.
1) View of the upper level green line platform, looking towards Causeway St.
2) From the orange line platform, looking through a hole to where the green line will pass.
3) The far end of the old station. You can see some of the new work on the other side of the platform.
Back to the main MBTA page
Back to the front page